Robert 36 Yo Single Man Looking For Women

Robert 36 Yo Single Man Looking For Women
My name: Robert Littlejohn

I am: man

Age: 36

From: Waco,TX

Looking for: women

Description: I am a single foundation of an shocking 7yr old son that lives at home with me full time! And 2 other really nice brood that live with their mom. I am a tech professional for a Ability research group so I use up a lot of time in imaginary places! lol,I am an honest,open minded,music loving special. I am stale of the deceitful people that are self centered and think the world revolves about them! I am very considerably into music and also selfish a workstation bore, I am looking for a female that has a great concept of humor as i love to goad, is into the vastly interests as me, I anticipate firmly what i give in salary integrity is the upper limit momentous thing! compassionate and open minded girl that doesn't mind getting real!

Email: h3llp0ny@gmail.com

Tourist IP: 108.205.139.83


This entry was posted on Friday, 2 July 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply