Is This You

Is This You


CELEBRATING YOU!

I remembrance how it was subsequently I first started dating. Early every date, I'd go crazy tense whether or not a man would like me. It was unbelievably distressing. I was forgetting how huge I was. Upright cut, I was payment my power away from home to what revelry I didn't emphatically realize nation-state think of me.

It's easy to do, surprisingly subsequently you read men's profiles that say property like "I want a professional woman who is miniature and thin with yellow stick out."

You read this as a result you look down and draw back assessing yourself. You're body is chubby but property bother shifted, politeness of menopause. You bother a great job but aren't decisive it's what this guy would want and your stick out is brownbut you may well add yellow places of interest if that's what he'd like.

If you read copiousness men's profiles anywhere men draw back telling assured types of women they are looking for, you can draw back feeling like you just aren't copiousness. Upright reading women's magazines will make you feel that way.

But I'm current to tell you that you are. You've just earlier and I want to see you choose your majesty back to you.

Yesterday, stretch I was walking my dog, Levi, I heard a top score of what I'm separation to cause a rift with you in todays' blog dispatch. I feel unusual good about myself, yet emphatically I got in actual fact teary hearing it. Why? For example it's so easy to forget how Scandalous you in actual fact are and today I want to memory you. I imagine you be inflicted with it.

Plenty of love and hugs to you having the status of you're AWESOME!

~Lisa

Today I appreciate to reach you and memory you of what a exclusive woman you are. If this poem resonates with you, I imagine you'll pass it put away to the women you treasure in your life to memory them how exclusive they are too.

Who Are YOU


You are. Insect

You areBeautiful


You are. Acute

You areSensitive


You areLoving

You are a original GEM


You are superior of Valued and Adore

You arenever too meaningfully and you are customarily ENOUGH!

You areAMAZINGJust the way you ARE


You are the record glittery of all God's creations

You areworth additional than you may well ever think


You AREWorth additional than the number on the point of reference, the size of your denims, additional than the price tags on your display or the shoes you clothing.

YOU areWorth additional than the invoice in your arise diary, or the car you focus, or emphatically the number of friends you bother on social media.

Your Usefulness surpasses ALL property o n this planet and beyond For example in the eyes of your builder YOU ARE LOVED!

So today to all our sisters, mother's, aunts, daughters, grandmothers, grand-daughters, cousins and friends corner to corner the Globe. Lift today and every day.

You areperfect and crash acceptably the way you are.

You areWOMAN


You areBeautiful

You arePowerful


You areSensitive

And You areLOVED!

"Poem by Mary Morrisey and Jennifer Jimenez"

Brag a breathtaking week and be decisive to look in the mirror and in actual fact reach the woman you see looking back at you.

Situation Keep

Until afterward time~

"The Dating Instructor Who Makes Dating Fun And Easier Uninteresting 50!"

(c) 2014 Lisa Copeland. All position cold.

Purport TO USE THIS Aspect ON YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG?

No problem! But current is what you Should include:


"Lisa Copeland, the Dating Instructor who empowers strong women over 50 to attract quality men, is the go amiss of Spot A Area Man LLC. To get your Liberate Tittle-tattle, "5 Little Well-known Secrets To Spot A Area Man," lodge www.findaqualityman.com."

The dispatch Is This You? appeared first on Spot a Area Man.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, 7 January 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply