Watch This Space Vera Sidika Tells Her Haters My Big A Has Opened Doors For Me

On her official facebook, Vera advised Kenyan ladies to have confidence and let no one put them down despite their body size.

Here is what she posted on her official facebook page;

Some females be like "she ain't pretty. My ass bigger than hers." Blah blah! Yardie yardie!

What has your pretty face done for you?

I got my life all figured out and I'm grateful to God for the doors he's opened. It's never about how pretty you look, or how big your ass is, there are countless girls out here with way better asses and pretty faces.

(What y'all need to ask yourselves is why she stands out of the best you've seen) how smart is she, how intelligent is she? At your age how much have you achieved and what are your goals?

My dreams are too BIG they scare me sometimes.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. My life ain't perfect.

To me, this is just the beginning.

Pants by Vee S Collection

www.veescollection.com


This entry was posted on Sunday 19 October 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply