Women Still Run After Me Knowing Am A Married Man Tuface

Women Still Run After Me Knowing Am A Married Man Tuface
As a good looking man, married to a achiever executor, Annie Macaulay, with 6 fret to his credits, female fans still won't let Tuface be."It's now a casing of see you later, thank you very much, I try to make them join that what they are looking for isn't budding. I just say okay me step in you to one of my single friends", he explains how he handles female fans.Tubaba as he is evenly referred to had lived a oafish life style and has two youngster mamas, Sunmbo Ajaba, who has 2 fret for him and Pero Adeniyi, who moreover has 3 descendants for the song achiever before he at the end of the day walked down the causeway with his long time ex and youngster mama too, Annie.Because Annie was asked why she rank his marriage invent in 2012 not considering his connivance with unconventional women, Annie had designed "I designed yes to his invent in the function of I love him. Won't you say yes to individual you love, regardless of all. I didn't see the invent coming at the same time as in the function of that warning, we were not a moment ago together, we were just being good parents to my child...but subsequent to he planned, I designed yes in the function of I want to be with him regardless and and he is not a bad person."Still, subsequent to the Benue bother untrained achiever was asked why he doesn't show off his prosperity like the unconventional celebs on social media, he designed,"For me it's a matter of will. It's a matter of what makes you happy. More than a few people run it and they don't care to show it and some just do it so that people will think they run it. More than a few people do it so that become hard robbers will come and witness them."On the secret of his staying power, he designed 'that question is intricate to admission, I think it's people that will admission that aim for me. But for me, I think it's the talent, the plasticity of God and after that the love of my fans."http://www.nepicity.com/feeds/posts/default

This entry was posted on Wednesday 16 January 2008 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply