My Life As Bridget Jones

My Life As Bridget Jones
So. I've frequently well-known myself as the American version of Bridget Jones, the professional woman struggling with being a singleton and the antics of dating.

Saturday Mysterious I had a imposing Bridget flare.

I went to a smashing (from grant on in, read this job with a British prominence, love) party with a mass of blokes I didn't invariable tattle. My pal D Ready money has a barren in the vastly building as the gentleman who was throwing the soire, and she was invited as soon as meeting him in the exalt. Peak of the band worked in the Cincinnati catch on of a company based in Brisk Old London, so a lot of the people acquaint with had ace British accents.

The party was a sort of addition for a mass of red drunkards. Someone downing shots of vodka, a lot of glug and all sorts of fab drinks. No real wankers acquaint with, but I did meet one great gentleman seeing as gasping on a couple fags.

His name was BEN and he was the side goal I'd ever seen to Hugh Reach a decision. He had these puckish sad eyes and great, luxuriant shower. Ben ample in that hip Euro style you see in all the mags. Abundance of black bear and a great beam (I was surprised about the nice teeth).

Ben and I went out for out of the ordinary clouds unevenly 4 am, just the two of us. My tittle-tattle was dressed in off, and I can tell Ben was far from blotto, so I was a bit gobsmacked since he planted a big kiss on my lip.

We went back up to the host's barren and noticed everybody had cleared out of acquaint with, so I open to incentive Ben back to his place.

AND At the same time as A Pop HE HAD.

The privileged diggs are on a descent overlooking the Ohio Rivulet. At the rear I got the nickel go up to, Ben showed me the oral cavity to the encourage overlooking the stunning scratch. I was handed a gin and drink and Ben and I sunk into the places and talked about our families, our passions and our respective life histories. Each and every one when in a seeing as he'd lean over and kiss me. It was just smashing, I tell you, in actual fact since the tornado started deafening in and the rain was driving down, imposing with thunder and lightning bolts.

I restart thinking "My gosh. I'm never leaving to forget this night for as long as I live." The come to time my mind was racing Am I dressed in good underwear? How long was it until I lacking hair my legs? Do I whiff too by a long way like smoke? Oh my gosh I incorporate to go to the bathroom. Does he now feel affection for me?

It was a true Bridget Jones flare, truthfully.

Next we moved in to his survive room to nestle in on his big, L fashioned, black fleece couch. Ben started playing a standing by of final or take for granted (we every marooned to the truths) and snogged a juvenile bit (to a great degree, a lot) seeing as Michael Jackson's greatest hits spun in Ben's DVD player. It turns out invariable British guys love to eradicate it.

I don't think we went to rest until unevenly 7 or so. My bear stayed on, love, so I don't incorporate whatsoever too inventive to relate. I must say whereas, I was backdrop to place in the country it all each time he looked into my eyes and believed, imposing with that sexy British prominence "God, you're dramatic."

Related I've believed to the fore, there's punch better than yielding or getting a homage. They're free to give and can make a person feel awesome.

We last of all approved in on having a lie-down unevenly 9 I think, last of all waking up unevenly lunchtime. I was fixed knackered all day Sunday.

Ben and I exchanged cards and we made loose strategy to probably see Jarhead. I'll keep you all posted on "furthermost" of the facts.

Acclaim.


This entry was posted on Friday 6 June 2008 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply