Worst First Date Experience

Worst First Date Experience Image
Do you look at dating introductions as a way to meet new and exciting people? Are you worried about who you might meet? Do you want to find a quality and hassle free way of meeting potential partners?

So let me first say that while dating introductions can be a great way to meet new people, it pales next to meeting people in person. Obviously all of you have tried meeting people while your out and about but just can't seem to find any normal prospects. Now while I can imagine you think you have tried everything to meet people, my honest belief is that most of you could do "SO MUCH BETTER WITH THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE".

There are questions that I'm sure most of you have never asked yourself. Questions like how does attraction work in the opposite sex? Do I truly need dating introductions? or could I get an education on attraction and put myself out there more. Have I really worked on expanding my social skillset? Have I invested in myself and my dating life? Have I armed myself with the knowledge and experience that will drive my dating life to what I know I deserve.

These are all interesting questions but I'm sure your asking yourself, "WELL WHERE CAN I GET SUCH AN EDUCATION." To be honest a lot of this comes with experience. You will see on my blog that I talk a lot about icebreakers and approaching strangers. While this may seem scary so is settling with someone you feel inside isn't up to your standards. You deserve better. Now remember effort without knowledge can be misguided. You should really educate yourself on what works. The beauty of the internet is that there are resources available that can help you achieve much better results based on research others have done. "THERE IS NO NEED TO REINVENT THE WHEEL."

I would recommend you read Double Your Dating for guys and Catch Him and Keep Him for women. These programs provide a world class education on attraction and exactly how to improve and achieve the dating life of your dreams. Don't sell yourself short with dating introductions. Both these programs come with FREE trials, so don't cheat yourself out of educating yourself with cynicism. Give them a chance, it WILL change your life.

Use the kiss test to know when she wants to be kissed...


This entry was posted on Friday 4 July 2008 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply