He Asked Me What I Wanted My Reply Before Saturday

He Asked Me What I Wanted My Reply Before Saturday
Hi Aunty Eya,pls hide my ID.I'm 24yrs and a virgin(i want 2 keep it till i'm married) i ve never dated.There's this guy in church(he is 32) that is seriously pestering me for a relationship.I ve been to his house 3rice.The 1st time i went,he asked me out and i refused.The 2nd time we talked extensively,i asked him if he believes in sex b4 marriage,he said YES.I told him i don't and he said he will never force me into it.

He forcefully kissed me for


quite a long time b4 he stoped,i left his place angrily i stoped talking to him and picking his calls.He appologised and i forgave him.I went to his place for the 3rd time to iron things out,he told me he kissed me intentionally that he loved me and also wanted me to be free with him(which i am now)he still kissed me but stoped and was begging me to say yes,but i still refused.

He asked me what i wanted,i told him no sex which he now accepted.I like this guy but i'm scared bcos of his earlier move.I told him i'll think about it nd give him a reply by SATThis article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

This entry was posted on Monday 16 March 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply