Kiss Sweet One Liners

Kiss Sweet One Liners Image
Here is an alternative to out and out ROMANTIC PICK UP LINES - they may work well for you. I use them sometimes depending on the look of the girl I am trying to approach and have had a lot of success.

*


YOU MUST BE A PRIZEFIGHTER. ONE LOOK AT YOU, AND I'M KNOCKED OUT.

This is quite a cute one liner which works well.

*


O.K. YOU CAN KISS ME LATER, BUT DON'T TELL ANYBODY.

This one is more risque than most romantic pick up lines but depending on how you say it (with a big cheeky smile) can get results. Warning, this one liner can also get a drink thrown over you so don't say you haven't been warned.

*


HEY, IF I KISS YOU, WILL I GET SLAPPED?

Short sharp funny pick up lines can be quite successful - hey, the worse she can say is no right?

*


I MEMORIZED EVERY NUMBER IN THE PHONE BOOK, BUT MANAGED TO LOSE YOURS. I'M GONNA NEED TO GET THAT.

One of my favourites - it is not in the list of romantic one liners but it quite often scores a touchdown.

*


WITH MY LUCK, YOU'RE PROBABLY HERE WITH SOMEONE.

The key to being successful with this one is to say it as if you are joking and that really you are used to good luck..say it like a winner, not a loser, and you will be straight in the game.

I hope this post shows that there are many ways to skin a cat and not all one liners need to be romantic pick up lines to work.

This entry was posted on Sunday 5 April 2009 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply