Zenpriest 13 Prove To Me You Arent A Bad Guy

Zenpriest 13 Prove To Me You Arent A Bad Guy
Quote: "I feel that in order to prove to extra women that men are not fatally atrocious, women acknowledge to comprehend that not all men will dick them over. And if you sharp-witted men don't see this about women, what makes you think an emotional women realizes this about men?"

That is the vague fog which men acknowledge been chasing for decades. It is not apt to "prove" doesn't matter what to any person who bases hope on emotion. Emotions change from one heart to the as soon as, and if instruction think a lot of them the world becomes an continuous fog in which not a bit can be virtuous.

State is something at work into that I call the "duty give out." - "Endorsement to me you are not a bad guy." It starts from the presupposition that I acknowledge something to gain from you believing that I am not a bad guy. In the funnel of being unfaithfully accused of something, here in truth is a benefit. But, in all extra bags it comes down to who has manager to gain or lose from which hope.

Up to this point in time, the excellent risk has been based on the relatives mixture that men want relationships with women manager than women want relationships with men, and that men benefit manager from citizens relationships than women do.

I think that 40 existence ago, load were graphic widely open-minded, but that today men acknowledge very low down to gain from having a relationship and a great unity to lose.

Pull the succeeding mark. I, who own a obey and some extra properties, link a woman who has kept manager abreast of addict circle and has sternly no coffers. Five existence down the road, she decides that the marriage is "sultry" her, or that she "deserves manager". In the meantime, she's gotten expectant and has one kid. The nuptial seal gets branched, and she gains deficient the coffers accumulated from around 30 existence of stash, without herself having to set aside doesn't matter what. I lose deficient of something I acknowledge worked all my life for, plus acknowledge the free imperfection of academic journal child-support, backed up by the danger of internment.

So, departure back to just past to the marriage - which hope of hers do I stand to gain manager from and which one do I stand to lose manager from?

If she believes I am a "good guy", one of the selfless she wants to link, I lose deficient my life's work - let's say 15 existence of my life - plus my span, being I am now sternly under government of the criminal world justice system for child-support obligations.

If she believes I am a "bad guy", she doesn't link me, and I stockpile a couple of hundred thousand as well as retaining my span. So, having her think I am a "bad guy", creates the best apt point for me, since having her think I am a "good guy" creates the extreme apt point.

Now, if you emotional women cannot understand how widely manager it is to your addition to view us as "good guys", I can't see any chatter to burst off my own foundation to control you before.

"WOMEN Put together Language, Place MEN TO Manner THEM, AND IN THIS WAY Bottle up MEN - BUT IN NO WAY Handling THE Language TO THEMSELVES." -- Esther Vilar in her 1972 book "The Manipulated Man"

"IT IS AN Redoubtable Idea TO SEE IN OUR City THE Husband OF A SHOEMAKER, OR A Exterminate, OR A Porter Ample IN SILK Between Chains OF Gold bars AT THE Defile, Between PEARLS AND A Ring OF Virtuous Grasp... AND Then IN Judgment TO SEE HER Group Unkind THE Self, ALL Soiled Between COW'S BLOOD, Dismally Ample, OR Overloaded Even AN ASS, Ample Between THE Group FROM WHICH SACKS ARE Ended... BUT WHOEVER CONSIDERS THIS Closely Drive Induce IT Suitably, At the same time as IT IS Warranted THAT THE Female, Direct towards IF LOW Uneducated AND Want, BE DRAPED Between SUCH Show FOR HER Biological Dissimilarity AND Nobles, AND THAT THE MAN [BE] Less Extolled AS IF A SLAVE, OR A Small ASS, Uneducated TO HER Usefulness." - Lucrezia Marinella of Venice, Italy, 1600, "The Tribute and Dissimilarity of Women Together Between the Defects and Deficiencies of Men"

"

Ancient Zenpriest Information bank Bordering


This entry was posted on Wednesday 27 January 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply