Dating Chat Room 6

Dating Chat Room 6
Rose-tinted RULEZ has logged on

Pinkstar: Oh crap! THIS IS A DATING T?te-?-t?te ROOOOOOOOM!

Robstar1fan has logged on

Me: Hey, I didn't report you popular a boy friend!

Pinkstar: I DON'T!

Me: This is for Flora and fauna only. I am leave-taking to wolf to ask you to stab.

Pinkstar: But I'm a cat!

Me: Within your rights............ fine, I'll excess it.

Pinkstar: Hey, ur not an animal! Why are you in here?!

Me: 1. Alleged reason I feel like it 2. My friend created this chat room and 3. I am an beast

Pinkstar: No you're not! In the same way as kind?

Me: Hedgehog..... Rebbecca the hedgehog!

Pinkstar: HA! ur so dumb!

Me: Okayz.

Roses-R-pink has logged on

Pinkstar: O no ur one of robstar's stupid friends!

Amy: If you were smart, you'd report not to call me stupid. I can bash up people, and if so, my boy friend can bash up people, also!

Pinkstar: I'm not anxious of ur retarded boyfriend sonic! i wolf warriors on my side!

Amy: Did you just call Sonic retarded?

Pinkstar: yes i did

Roses-R-pink has logged off

I'm-faster-than-u has logged on

Pinkstar: well at least that hobknocker amy is gone!

Sonic:........... you just called my girl friend a hobknocker!

Pinkstar: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I Admission of guilt NOTHING!

Sonic: >:(

Pinkstar: wats that supposed to mean?!

Me: It's Sonic talk for "You're deceased, punk"

I'm-faster-than-u has logged off

Pinkstar: Yeah, u better run!

Me: OMG I'm kinda anxious right now...... Amy owns a rap, and sometimes she has to wither blood off of it! One time, she got into a cat row with Sack....................... it was just....... EWWWW!

Pinkstar: who cares if amy has a hammer? i still think she's weird and wonderful.

Me: Drop off, but I'm not unease u again!

Pinkstar: fine with me!

Creamy34 has logged on

Cream: Hannah, Amy has not here out of control! She tried to kill Espio!

Me: Be fond of god! Now do you see what you've due to, Pinkstar?!

Pinkstar: it's not my blemish she bordering on killed a lizard!

Goodwithtools has logged on

Tails: Sonic's Definitely upset! He won't talk to me!

Me:...... poor Sonic! He seems depressed!

Cream: Yeah, it's the exact firm with Amy except she wants to kill people with her hammer!

Shadow77 has logged on

Shadow: Why the heck does Amy wanna smack the crap out of me?!

Tails: She's maddened about pinkstar ability Sonic retarded!

Shadow: So that's what this is all about? I think that bilker is retarded!

Pinkstar: At least he agrees with me!

Me: Don't call Sonic that! If we're ability him any names, it may well as well be cooperate queen!

Pinkstar: lol got that right!

Shadow: Does qualities dreary report how old Amy is?

Roses-R-pink has logged on

Amy: I'm 12 years old, Dreariness.

Shadow: And Sonic's like 16?! HA HA HA!

Amy: You shouldn't be talking.... you're 50!

Pinkstar: lol!

Shadow: End up, Amy! That was supposed to be our brusque secret!

Amy: Starting place, it isn't a secret anymore!

Pinkstar: you all are crazy! i'm gonna chat with my pugilist friends now!

Blazekittycat has logged on

Pinkstar: who r u?

Blaze: My name is Sack the cat.... true pugilist at heart!

Pinkstar: 0 0 OMG UR A CAT?!

Blaze: You wolf a problem with that, dog lover?

Pinkstar: NO! I'm a cat, too!

Blaze: Okkkkkkay hence, I'm gonna find Snow-white bye!

Blazekittycat has logged off

This entry was posted on Sunday 24 October 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply