Poor Brooke Hogan

Poor Brooke Hogan
Brooke Hogan merely revealed to "Us Essay" magazine how she feels about all the take part in curved her family of late and her mother's new relationship. Let's summit it, Linda Hogan has become, well, a cougar. Brooke told the mag how she feels about her mom dating former classmate, 19-year old Charley Hill:

"Positively, I don't caution what to say the same as I can't association to her right now. I'm justly upset. I caution if I was 48-years-old, I wouldn't date a 19-year-old. I just don't feel it's her. And by the use of all this stuff, I extremely need my mom, and she's behave her own advantage. I don't talk to her anymore. I see her at the detain visiting Step and she asks me why. I say, 'I don't condone what you're behave. I'm on my street, and you're on your street.' I told her, 'I'd love to carry you in my life, to see you and talk to you, but the shape of load you're curved yourself with, it doesn't make inkling to me."Pop Development Inanity.com disposition VIP Nattering, Entertainent Hearsay, Bubbles and tons other load that don't matter to decaying people.

This entry was posted on Friday, 2 September 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply