Find Your Future Husband Book Review

Find Your Future Husband Book Review
I downloaded FIND YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND just two months ago and I'm happy I did.

At the time I was dating a guy I liked but he kept saying we were just dating casually and he wanted to continue dating other women. The problem was that I really liked him and I was seeing him exclusively since the first time we met on a blind date. I kept waiting for him thinking that perhaps he just needed more time to decide, but three months down the road, he was still dating other women AND meeting more women online!

I already had my dating profile down for a long time while he appeared to have no intention of taking down his. I was devastated! After dating him for several months and being sexually intimate with him he still wasn't taking me seriously!

That's when I came across this great book called FIND YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND. I downloaded the book and as I started reading it I couldn't put it down. It all came together. I realized to my horror how many HUGE mistakes I made with this guy, and in MY approach to dating in general. And it seemed to me that if I could just start following the dating advice given in Find Your Future Husband, it would just become so much easier and fall right into place.

Well, after reading Find Your Future Husband I thought long and hard and decided to get back online. Just like the book suggested, I signed up for a dating site membership and started receiving e-mails from guys. This time I received about three times the e-mails I did last time I was on a dating site. I did everything right, picked the right pictures, wrote a great profile and what's most important, I followed the advice on HOW TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT MAN and to de-select players and men who are not looking for anything serious.

The quality of men I met was astonishing compared to the kind of men I used to meet before. The quality of my photos and carefully selected profile wording, as well as careful selection process that is described in such detail in Find Your Future Husband REALLY made a huge difference.

Knowing how to act on a first date and going forward helped me sustain dating three amazing men at the same time. They've all called me when they said they would, picked me up from my house, took me to new and exciting places on our dates and for the first time I felt I was being treated like a queen.

To top that off, my old boyfriend (the one I was dating before, who said he did not want anything serious) suddenly started calling me after weeks of silence. Because I was so busy dating the other guys I didn't see it necessary to attend to him since he broke my heart. Well, guess what?

He started actively pursuing me and swears that he wants to date me exclusively!

Now I am stuck with FOUR MEN all asking me for exclusivity! The thing is, as much as I like the other guys (they are great men, with stable careers, good-looking, etc.), I still like my old boyfriend the best. To tell you the truth, he's been pursuing me so hard, I get the feeling he is going to ask me to marry him very soon!

This book is truly amazing and I highly recommend it to any woman who is serious about meeting the right man to marry. You can download it at the website here

Credit: loveknowsnoage.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Tuesday 21 February 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply