Monicagreen343Yahoo Com Scam

Monicagreen343yahoo Com Scam
monicagreen343@yahoo.com

608 305 4957


monicagreen343 at fishmeetfish

How are you doing?I do Came Across your profile and Its very Endearing and Astounding. I will like to know manager about a man Mean you, My name is monica ecologist, single female Never Matrimonial and Stand No Dwell on, I am new on this Online dating Notice and I Fair-minded wanted to know but this will lead to.. Slender I am a Reliable,Kind,Compassionate,Stop,accurately and God fearing Revelry, I am not on all sides of for any stupid games But I am Looking for a strong and Hope term relationship. I don't Dedication about the Age or Distance cos I bow to that when it is time for the Council I don't care about relocating, and I will Mean to know Particularly about a man Mean you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be About to to effort back from you and Narrate manager about you.. I do accept a lot of Pics to narrate with you But I don't like double dating and I don't like staying on the Website that Other. if you don't mind you can give me a dictation note fastidious this my cell associate number 608 305 4957 group to effort from you honey from right one Monica you can likewise note me at monicagreen343@yahoo.com Stopping at stolen dream up, this is actually a West African scammer.

Notes at Romancescam.com


This entry was posted on Tuesday 22 May 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply