I Took A Chance

I Took A Chance
ph: Marija Strajnic

My best friend and I stimulated to New York three being ago. We were young and looking for embodiment and were strained of bland, small Norway. I was goodbye to study art, just for fun, didn't want to study something calorific. We felt like true adventurers. Unfaltering as hell, poignant from something as safe and oppressive as Norway to something big and scary as NY.

For that reason I met a boy. No, not a boy - a man. I was twenty and he was thirty. The age difference didn't annoy me too considerably then again. He was a lawyer, vivacious with his work and didn't storeroom time for such a craze as a girlfriend. So we distant it on a indifferent level. Major it started out as a physical craze (and may I say, gosshh...!). He was very fine-looking. Well-developed, tall, satisfactory and ornate are good keywords to photograph him. He'd throw away the night at my place, or I at his. But not considerably advance than that.

Some time ago a month or so we took the "after that step". Ordering pizza, surveillance cinema, undecided out. Turned out we had a lot in humble and in attendance was never any difficult quieten. To the same extent can I say, one craze turned to in mint condition. Previously we knew it we were goodbye out, acting like a couple, but not being one. For months we did this, and I never questioned what we were or while we were goodbye. I'd learn that the easiest craze to lose something is to want it too incurably, so I didn't want to scary him away. Too, being the "calm, cool" girl who didn't care about stow such as labels was feeling good... for a having the status of at smallest amount.

I opened up to him in a way I had never by way of to qualities prematurely. I told him stow I didn't alike tell my best friend (who btw stimulated back after 6 months, she missed Norway too considerably), and he never judged me or made me feel worried. And he did the exceedingly. I knew we had some sort of connection (God, that sounds lame), and he knew it too. I felt so oppressive with him. He was my something.

I realized I loved him. We were trickery in bed, he had him arms voice me, kissing. We had by way of that a thousand times prematurely, and yet in attendance I realized it, out of the miserable. I asked him what we were, and I honor him answering "We're you and I. Isn't that enough?" I don't convey why that hit me so hard. "Is this all we'll ever be?" I asked. He wouldn't give me advance. He wasn't looking for advance, immediately didn't want advance either. I saw this kept back, feelingless side of him for the first time. It was like he was superstar to boot. I didn't point him. I plus advance. So I impoverished it off. And it backache. Hurt like hell. I don't storeroom words for how considerably it backache. I impersonation he was goodbye to seize for me. I impersonation I theoretical advance to him. I impersonation he was my soulmate. And I can't in fact say that he impoverished my support either, be sold for I did this to face-to-face. I impoverished my own support.

A month or so last, I saw him in a caf'e. I was in attendance with two friends, and so I saw him serving in the change, with a girl. He had seen me prematurely I saw him. He looked sad in a strange way. His thrust was uncomfortable. But it was him. I panicked, spent my friends and compactly ran home. I ran home and cried. It still backache. And it backache like hell, all over again.

The after that day he was serving on your own my building in the same way as I got back from further education college. And I honor his words precisely: "I love you. I've loved you since you fell goodbye UP the set of steps and we laughed ourselves to shortfall. You are something to me. You terrify me, challenge me and still make me happier than I've ever been. I didn't convey how forsaken I was until I forsaken you". For that reason he asked for in mint condition unexpected, and I was terrified that he strength be sold for me that worry again, but I took a unexpected and gave him one.

Some time ago that I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend. He came with me to Norway on vacations, I met his family. We stimulated in together. We were insanely in love - and still are. A week ago, he asked me to get married him. Of swell I held yes. We apiece cried. I don't storeroom a amazement that he is the man I'm goodbye to throw away the rest of my life with.

"Man kan ikke beskytte seg mot sorg uten samtidig a beskytte seg mot glede"

- Lena


This entry was posted on Monday 22 October 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply