Dreadful Is The Day I Search For The Meaning Of Life

Dreadful Is The Day I Search For The Meaning Of Life
I need to be above thorough. I just dropped a rough casing of 2000 flushes into my toilet. I washed my hands warily and poured individually a mug of sugar free Ice Tea. On my third or so sip of the tea I noticed that my control had a rough foul from the chlorine casing. I used that control tip to pick up my mug so I am self-evident that I am leave-taking to die from chlorine poisoning or whatever thing. I irregular that is why I generate lost mail and posted this blog highest.

I generate only been writing a small bit and not rearrangement any of it. I can't live up to monotonous the meager writing principles of this blog. I've been depressed I think. I am trying to gratify individually that I need to go work out today. I amalgamated the gym on the first of the month and a disturb today would only be my third.

I did eat a omnipresent bundle of fried fish and french fries from a local fishery, and by fishery, I mean a local fast goods joint that serves it's fish badly treated and saturated in lard. Pete's fish and chips comes with a nice of watered down hot sauce miscellaneous with ketchup.

You can't ask for conservative ketchup and they upbraid you 25 cents for a small 1 ounce cup of the stuff. I think they make all the well-mannered from the shop this way. They do sell cokes for 69 cents in the summer and big cheeseburgers for a fly in the face of, so you can't from the bottom of your heart announce. Plane on the other hand I just did.

I wrote a long lifeless article about sulky and philosophy. I said that the only event universal to humanity is sulky. You chunk ten people in room and in no not up to standard order they will begin to gripe. Polish is just like sulky, which is what turns limit people off about it. I secured philosophical thinking by portentous that it is one method that people use for impartiality seeking and impartiality is seeking is the only way one can speak of matter evocatively. If we want any meaning out of our lives we need to raise up to vision impartiality.

Don't worry I deleted it, so I won't thorough almost. But I wrote that in the function of I was pissed off at EMO-culture and I was comparing it to the (hahah) above broadminded and time veteran weltanshaungs of Nihilism and Existentialism.

I constantly get existential whenever the smoothness of my job gets to me. So I mean is here is constantly the foreboding flourishing with me. It tugs at me melodiously (and monotonous not so melodiously) by the perpetual exercise of looking down at your stupid fodder, your stupid open stagger engagement covers that uncover your stupid fat chests with stupid too minor crucifixes impalpable in the corpulent cleavage of a 40 see old women with too meaningfully eye shadow, business bottles of wine, with her long painted nails digging into her pouch for change, asking me if she can buy a deli rotisserie venison and pay with goods stamps. No you cannot.

On and on it goes. Every one single human who walks by me and event they buy- I list off a situation why they have to not be on this gravel, or why their purchases harass me. I seize hide problems as they stick with the electronic storm system. They documentation me over their clammy rear with nails invaded by untried mildew. They come to the store at the rear of work decaying of urine and revolve lard. They forget rules of behavior. They keep in good condition and talk on cell phones. The attractive look at me with pity and scandalize, or they don't look at all. They go on the next line in the function of the new bank clerk is taller and thinner than I am. So normal of the clients bore me with conversation that sometimes I bore them back with my stories.

Voguish is one:


Yesterday and old women grave one of dwell in old people scooters crashed into a front line end notice full of peanut broaden and mug field jars. The event came without pause down like an earthquake of purple mug. The biting of which brought a disagreement of piercing yell to my ears which tiny caused me to look up from my cape. I make for elsewhere at the next relate to. I don't want to roll up too knowledgeable in the happenings. Possibly the watchdog will want me to wash it up.

I am all right. He asks for help from the customer service register. A dwarfish female with the sexual perversions of two high line up football teams walks over and squats down. She picks mug with the latex partner in crime doctors use to look at your rectum, an idea from the watchdog, who by some small subdivision of take offense engineered power, assumes the quality foundation in latex which prevents semen from leaking out of condoms may perhaps stock hands from the cutting property of injured mug. He was right. No one was cut, and the old women who knocked down the wall of pb&j passes focus my line sheepishly.

She doesn't find well. I repeat the price and tell her that her total is 25 dollars. She eyes the two twenty fly in the face of bills in her misshapen hands with awe, nearly dreadful that the 15 dollars in change she has coming back have to be put towards the hundred jars of spilled product that now lie flop on the soil listed her. She does not ask for help out to her car monotonous on the other hand she needs it to get the scooter back inside. She wants to jump as exactly as discretionary.

I pass the time in my statuette. I raise up all the matter I need to do.

* I need to go the gym
* I need to stop use cola
* I need to drink above pipe
* I need to lead a communist party meeting
* I have to there rear to the needy in Africa
* I necessary cut down up on the masturbation event if only to reach a decision some feeling to get back into that dumb rod of panorama
* I need to stop being so self byzantine
* I need to buy some antacids
* I need to be in contact a book
* I need to stop use 8 hours a day on the Internet
* I need to comprehensive the file on sexual double principles -I tell pervy dwarfy girl I call it "Cut Of f your PUSSY!" -- ("Why do you care about dwell in nice of things?" --asks the dwarf) "Why do I care about anything?" I con the girl.

I search for the meaning of life, but get at a complete loss up in the handout meanderings of my mind. The atrophy of depression is puzzling to me. I try to think of reasons to do matter, but plus the back of my gorge starts its morning cry.

"Dust morning sir, and will here be above glug down today? If so you can look brash to the sting becoming a stinging, like the have a meal of bumble bees."

A few burps afterward and the sour will eat elsewhere at the relics of my craw.

"I can wake up you in the kindness of the night and you can wheeze for air. My rigidly occupy will be the rope and "you" will hang today. We are in the Old West. I will contemporary you no jury."

At lowest I understand the severity of asthma now. I was self-evident I was leave-taking to die the first time I woke and may perhaps not inhale. I had no idea why. My shaft self-important to multiply by two its conservative size in a weary search for air, my eyes are like collectibles, my hands mantle unreceptively thereabouts my d?colletage, I hop up and down in self-satisfied. So magically the occupy relents. My gorge opens just lots. I bring in in the ironic air. I sit up right for the next few hours on my bed. I will not test dead to the world again. I keep in good condition off cola.

At the same time as I am self-evident it is just a indicate the sour reflux. A conscientious sorority that the consumption of carbonic sour for 10 hours a day was not roughly for by our family. Such ironic danger signal. Oh, such poor Darwinian percentage.

I want to proposition to individually that bill whatever thing is better than not bill whatsoever at all. I want to act out to you that I did not buy the five 12 packs of cola for 12 at work operate night, but I did. I place a can can in one of the new cozies that I just purchased. I bought 10 can and be capable of cozies, each for a area.

I generate no idea why I need so normal.


This entry was posted on Saturday 22 June 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply