Editor P And Q With Karen Reid Superromance

Editor P And Q With Karen Reid Superromance
KAREN REID, ASSOCIATE EDITOR, SUPERROMANCE

WHAT DO YOU WISH PEOPLE KNEW ABOUT YOUR JOB AS AN EDITOR?

That I am really passionate about what our authors are doing and the great work theyre putting out there. Its a lot of work but so rewarding!

What's your favorite TV show?

This is a hard oneI love TV. But Ill narrow it down to current shows (otherwise Breaking Bad would be the easy answer) and choose The Walking Deadthough VEEP is a close second.

What's your favorite comfort food?

*Hmmm, fries and gravy. Simple as that.

What is your all-time favorite book?

Almost as impossible as choosing your favorite child (I dont have oneI love them both equally!), but I think I have to go with W.O. Mitchells Who Has Seen the Wind. That book made me fall in love with the written word and storytelling at the age of thirteen.

What is your advice to someone submitting to your line?

Know your story and what its key hook(s) isand tell me all of that. As far as what kind of story Im looking for, I love emotional reunion stories that come with heavy baggage, unexpected romances that happen at pivotal times in the characters lives, and tales when the love between a man and a woman results in finding home at last.

Why should a person who's never read your line, or hasn't read it in a while, pick up one of your books?

Superromance consistently delivers emotionally fulfilling romances. I laugh, I tear up, I pump my fist! Not only do you get a well-deserved happily-ever-after at the end of each story, but I think that Superromance books remind us whats truly important in lifefriends, family and L-O-V-E. Always love.

Attached Thumbnails


This entry was posted on Monday 20 January 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply