Is It Proper To Tell Her

Is It Proper To Tell Her
Hello Eya,

I am a big WC fan who needs help from fellow blog readers. Recently I am having different thoughts about my very good friend. We have been friends for about five years now. There is nothing about me she doesn't know. When I have misunderstandings with my babe, she is the one I run to, actually....... I can't put her name here cos I don't know if she reads your blog but she is my confidant and a very good one at that.

Twice she has settled our fights with my girlfriend.

On her part, she is very

open to me. She comes to me for every advice on how to relate with her boyfriend and honestly trusts my judgements. In the last five years of our friendship, she has dated two guys while I have dated 3 babes. Her relationships didn't work out just like mine. I will be thirty four in August while she is in her late twenties. Honestly,when people see us together they think we are dating but it's not true. Most people don't believe that we do not sleep together.

For all the years we have been close and friends, it never occurred to me that she could be more than just a friend. In the last two months I have been thinking of settling down. I have a girlfriend who she knows, They relate well too. But with the benefit of hindsight, my relationship with her won't end in marriage because already I am seeing characteristics I won't want in my wife.

Twice she slapped me and that is a no no for me. I am too gentlemanly for rough and wayward lifestyles. I have never raised my hand at her but when we have a little argument, she is very fast to slap my face. I can't marry a woman who beats me because I will never hit her.

When I started thinking of marriage, the only thought in my mind is Nadia ( Permit me call her that). It baffles me that all this while we have been friends, it never occurred to me that we could be more than friends.

We have slept in the same house before. She visited, it rained so hard I couldn't take her home and she had to crash at my place. Nothing happened, we gisted, got tired and she threw one pillow at me to go sleep in the guest room cos she didn't like my unkempt guest room. In the morning, she left.

When I got the news of my appointment, we were together in my car and out of excitement, I unconsciously kissed her before realizing myself. After that short kiss, nothing happened again. We never talked about it and it just went away.

I want my friend to be the one I'll spend the rest of my life with but do not know how to go about letting her know. It's hard for me. I never had a friend like her and will never ever want to destroy this friendship we share. I confided in a male friend and was told this could be the end of our friendship. I was advised against making any move that may jeopardize our friendship.

I resorted to bringing the matter here because I always read sound and intelligent advice on WC. Can you please publish it on your blog, I need advise. Kindly do me a favour by deleting my email address.

Thank you fellow readers, Please help a confused guy, I need your advice.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

This entry was posted on Thursday 28 August 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply