Kisscafe Is The Only Reliable Matchmaker

Kisscafe Is The Only Reliable Matchmaker Image
I was shy, lonely, and wanting to find the right man to spend my life with. But going out and meeting someone wasn't something I could do very easily. My friends tried to set me up with guys all the time, but it never worked out. I needed someone who could fit into my busy life. I wanted someone who I knew liked me for me, not for my looks, my career status, or anything except for who I was. But how would that happen? How could I find someone like that?

I was introduced to KissCafe after I realized that most of the sites for dating you had to pay for. KissCafe is not like the other sites in many ways. Such as there are absolutely zero strings attached, no catches, nothing. They just want you to find your soul mate. My friends wanted to be my MATCHMAKER, but they didn't know the guys well enough to know if we were really a good match. But with online dating, you know what the other person is into and what they are like a bit before you go diving in.

I loved how KissCafe had a place where you can ask questions to the community and you can read blogs of other users. This site is just like the other 'MATCHMAKER' sites, and more! And the best part is that it is completely free. No obligations, no payments, just you finding someone compatible and right for you.

I met someone within the first month of using the site. We started talking daily and we ended up meeting. If I had not joined KissCafe then I never would have met Zach. He is more then I could ever ask for in a guy. He is my Mr. Right and I thank KissCafe for creating their site everyday when I wake up next to him.

Tags: keanu jagger  richard bandler biography  

This entry was posted on Sunday 27 January 2008. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply