Singles And Dating Open Question Im Really Confused And In Need Of Help

Singles And Dating Open Question Im Really Confused And In Need Of Help
This is my first time doing this so please be gentle. I really like this girl and would like to get some advices.

I met this girl a year ago but we did not become friends or anything at the beginning. We did not even talk at all until 3 months ago that i invited her to a club and we made out. She had a boyfriend at the time this all happened and i knew it because she told me herself. We kept on making out for like a week and then she told me she has a boyfriend so she can not keep making out with me and i did not really mind because i knew she was feeling bad for doing that to her boyfriend. We stopped talking after a while and now that she broke up with her boyfriend i want to try again.

There two things to keep in mind. After the thing about her boyfriend, i asked her why she made out with me even though she had a boyfriend since the beginning and never got an answer. We hang out yesterday and i tried to kiss her again and she did not want to so i texted her again asking her if i'm wasting my time and did not get a reply either. I know it was stupid on my part to text her that because i know she just broke up with her boyfriend. There is a lot more to the story but i want to keep it as short as possible.

I would like to hear some opinions on this matter.



Source: dominant-male.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Sunday 22 February 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply