Real Life Style Icons Kaelah Of Lil Chief Honeybee

Real Life Style Icons Kaelah Of Lil Chief Honeybee
This is one of lots Particular Sparkle Cause somebody to Icon interviews, in which we talk to funny, intense, exciting ladies whose brilliance we want to pick and closets we want to raid!Name: Kaelah BeauregardeAge: 22Location: NashvilleOnline haunts: You can find me blogging at kaelahbee.com, and peeping at whistle.com/kaelahbee. I likewise sell handmade trimmings at kaelahbee.etsy.com!Convey us three reasons that you're excitingI'm lovesick with Furthest Gray Sharks and I would love to transfer my life to their research and preservation (and my life goal is to free drop with one!). I'm a mama to a heavy, fat, 15-month old English Bulldog named Georgia Sue, and no matter someplace in the world I live, I vow to never lose my southern accent.How did you hold as a kid? I was a tomboy. I was the tomboy of all tomboys. So of rush I went preside over my transitive phases... incredibly preppy, "emo", glimpse, hardcore, and magically I've done up into... strap up as even as every day is a tea party. (It's all pretty agonizing exceptionally). As wacky as it sounds, I attire a hold every single day and I only own one pair of jeans which I don like I bartend on the weekends. Be the same as 180, right?Wherever do you find style inspiration?Any and anywhere. I shop at far too lots blogs and street-style websites. I'm very far-off a fan of French Parochial looks and Victorian trimmings, but I track them out with my bright red bombard and tattoos/piercings. I don't obtain "high fashion" very far-off at all having the status of I'm ended encouraged by personal style pretty than overly-curated collections. I enjoy the heavy whimsy you'd except with 7 appointment old girls. By chance that's why I'm forever in florals and bows.Wherever are your favorite places to shop? I'm an avid Goodwill-er! Not only has a large chunk of my hush-hush been procured preside over display, but likewise my habitat. Though I cannot disallow my love-hate relationship with export ropes like For always 21, City Outfitters, and Charlotte Russe. But my lifetime favorite shops are Restore to health and Rough country Vintage (what's more in Northern California).For instance did you become prying in fashion? I started prize a bit ended divert similar to I got in high explain. I still went preside over my phases, but I was selected "Get the better of Wholesome" and "Furthermost Estimated To Be Well-known" my senior appointment so that is like it clicked that maybe I could do it for a years. I so enrolled in fashion explain (but switched to pictographic emboss a appointment subsequent to.) Though my love for fashion and style still last.May possibly you tell us your top three style tricks/DIYs?1. I distribute thin scarves and handkerchiefs for the simple fact that they make the best jewelry. You can tie them up in your bombard, fashion them as an ascot or bow roughly speaking your d?colletage, surround them roughly speaking your waist for an unqualified belt/sash and totally carpet them on the hit of your wallet for the special small touch of whimsy!2. Brooches make groovy faux-belts! I cargo space lots two-tone boiler dresses which peculiarity the big black limp waist under the head, and I just pin a small trap on and voila! The bash transforms from a small-minded boiler hold into a fab boiler and dodge combo with a heavy small belt! (This likewise works to just turn an limp whip roughly speaking and pin it that way, too!)3. Dry shampoo! I feel like I have to buy line in Psssssst type dry shampoo! As a ferocious redhead, I cargo space to pay far too far-off mind to how on a regular basis I sluice my bombard. And let's be honest... tasseled and slighty-dirty bombard forever makes for the best bombard days! I use dry sluice 5 to 6 being a week and I only assert by it.Thanks so far-off Kaelah! Do you guys cargo space any questions for her?

This entry was posted on Sunday 8 March 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply