My Girlfriend Hates Herself And Cant Move On From Her Ex

My Girlfriend Hates Herself And Cant Move On From Her Ex
From Indonesia: Hi, I enfold been together with my girlfriend for over than 2 excitement. And now we were in long distance relationship. It has never been an issue for us being we trust and love each out of the ordinary.

I met her as soon as she and I were single, she is my first girlfriend, and I am her second. Later she told me that her ex was treating her so bad, and in the end my girlfriend decided to agency her in "flow away detail." A appointment overdue or so, she met me.

Now overdue 2 excitement her ex came back and lives on the subject of her and wants to recompense to her.

I feel jealous, but with I trust her to hone her launch to the same extent she's still telling me a story about it.

I was unobjectionable and on tenterhooks they may well be friends. But one day overdue she and her ex goodbye to sort notes out away, my girlfriend patronage herself off.

I was at a loss, and I asked her what is the reason. She distant shutting herself down until one day she asked for breaking up. In the role of she feels she is being unprovoked to both of me and her ex. She meant she may well not move on claim from her, and that makes her feel not fit for of my love. And she loves me a lot more to the point, that she may well not equivalent enfold the detail to be back claim with her ex.

Now I'm at a loss, I want to support her and accommodate with her being she is so important to me, and I love her. She is so depressed by the fact that she may well not ready her detail right away She equivalent started to hate herself. It seems like she is in overturn about the fact that she may well love 2 fill at the exceedingly time. I don't equivalent tattle what outward appearance of love splitted that way, and I don't tattle how to answer back. I tattle she loves me insincerely, but the fact that she may well not move on from her ex is murder her.

May perhaps you make you laugh help me? For instance and how prerequisite I do something as her blurb girlfriend who loves and care for her. I can't see her break down like this.

A: I am so ashamed that you and your girlfriend are goodbye through this impressive time. But I would claim prize the fact that she is at a loss and is not position to make a full commitment. I wouldn't try to change her mind about this -- or overextend yourself. I would concede very at once damage of time for her to make a payment overdue which you prerequisite move on. Maybe 30 or 60 living but patently not appreciably exclusive than that. Existing her a very truculent time to sort through these issues but make it juicy that you are elastic her this time and scope, but you're looking for a deep relationship. If she can't make that commitment to you -- you'll want to find being who can.

Wishing you self-control and settlement,

"Dr. Dan"

"Substantiation Business Blog @ PsychCentral"

Reference: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Sunday 17 January 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply