Whats Considered Cheating

Whats Considered Cheating
WE WERE ON A BREAK!

Is it still cheating if my wife and I are separated? I hadn't had sex in over 3 months and then Cheryl showed up and before I knew it, bam. Does my wife need to know if we get back together?

GEORGE


That all depends on you, my friend. Cheating is not black and white - there are plenty of shades of grey and it seems you're knee deep in grey. If you think you can live with yourself and be content with your wife, then don't tell her. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

But if the guilt starts eating away at you, then there's no sense in being miserable with her. There's a good chance she'll leave you, but it's better than getting acid reflux and having a heart attack from the stress.

But before you decide what to do, imagine you were in her shoes. Imagine she slept with someone else while the two of you were separated. Would you want to know?

"SINGLE DIVA

I am beautiful, single, smart and successful, so why can't I find a man? I'm pushing 40 and have yet to meet a man I think is worth spending my life with. Help me. What am I doing wrong?

TESS


You don't know how often I hear this song, Tess. There are plenty of single women out there who feel the same way you do. It's never easy to admit that you might actually be doing something wrong, though.

That's not to say that you are... on purpose, that is. When a man meets a woman who claims that she has it all and has done it all on her own, he wonders where the hell he could possibly fit in to your already perfect little world. As you go on and on about how you have it all, he wonders what else he could possibly provide you with.

I'm not saying you need to be a timid damsel in distress, but it's okay to be a bit vulnerable and let men see that you do want to share yourself with someone. Show men that you need them in some capacity. No one is expecting you to be a superwomen, except you.

"

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Steve Scott - Supreme Confidence With Women

Denis Dutton - On Cold Reading


David Jones - The Art Of Internet Dating

Labels: no verbal best pick up lines to get a girl ridiculous pick up lines free online dating seniors girl body language cheating relationships online dating in nigeria free online dating chat rooms tad james nlp nurse pick up lines neuro linguistic psychology

Reference: break-seduction.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Thursday 10 June 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply