Mischa Barton Says Photos Were Doctored

Mischa Barton Says Photos Were Doctored
Mischa Barton was in a minute pictured bearing some earsplitting cellulite.

At first the recitalist source safeguarded the photos: "I like my curves," she told OK! magazine abovementioned this week. "My boyfriend loves them. So at all works!"

"Every woman has cellulite," the recitalist held. "I've never claimed to bear a skillful body."

Barton held she eats well, exercises and is close with her body.

"If I'm in create and I'm gratifying my role as an recitalist, along with that's all that matters to me. There's been a lot of repulsive gossip written about me. If I was to cry over every single production, I'd be the greatest depressed person ever."

She very held she thinks the paparazzi sometimes eloquently take fault-finding photos.

"[The paparazzi] run into they are worth chief grant," Barton held. "I've never claimed to bear a skillful body, but it is what it is. I bear a woman's body. I bear hips and boobs so it goes proper communicate, which I don't mind in view of the fact that it gives me curves."

However, now the recitalist is claiming the photos were retouched.

"Inhabit photos are doctored," Lisa Perkins, Barton's rep, told the "New York Broadsheet Report". "I'm not saying she's skillful, nil is. But they've unlimited a 22-year-old woman the legs and result of an 80-year-old.

"Gaze at at the shots that were subject in a moment earlier on a shore in L.A. Did she bud all that cellulite in a couple of weeks? There's a lot you can do with Photoshopping."

Perkins told the "New York Broadsheet Report" that "parasite" photographer Jamie Fawcett tried to make Barton look bad in view of the fact that the recitalist was topless in the photos.

Fawcett denied the integrity of the claim: "I wouldn't beg to publicly humiliation her with nudity or physical condition issues or body image issues," he held. "It is a blemish that publications limit to appear an issue that is not well brought-up to a young girl... However, sometimes these are the supplies that sell capture on film."

The photographer sold the photographs to Britain's "Broadsheet Position" for an covert sum of grant.Pop Culture Craziness.com be realistic Character Chat, Entertainent Report, Fizz and numerous further supplies that don't matter to earsplitting people.

This entry was posted on Friday 24 September 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply