Ex Re Initiating Contact After 2 Months Wants To Meet

Ex Re Initiating Contact After 2 Months Wants To Meet
Hi guys,

my gf of 1,5yrs (now ex) deficient up with me as soon as a period of trouble that lasted 6 months and saw me deception on her amalgamated times popular that period.

She whispered she saw no projected in the relationship, that she's depressed and needs to find a way out herself. She's got some gorgeous bad disagreement from her exterior, which involves bulimiea and eat her virginity to a rape. I always told her to go see a psychiatric therapist, as I had been plainly her psychiatric therapist for a hone blind date, and the only person moreover her berst friend that she ever had told about this. So we had just a wide emotional connection.

The issue on the other hand was, that popular our relationship I somehow started basing my happiness on her, which doesn't simply work, remarkably with intensely excessive troubled women as we all identify. I moreover didn't break off contact with tons of my prior hookups and that made her persistent completed untrustworthy. To the point of persistent accusing me of deception on her while I was just at my parents home, in the vital of the countryside. Accouterments like that turned me crazy to the point of thinking "well, if I'm being punished for it.. I may possibly as well do it"

Besides that, while she deficient up I tried to get her back and begged, to the point of her profession me drippy. One time I got off that communication call, I realized I basic to change. I went HAM at the gym, curved up with tons girls, and travelled again. I moreover got my action back up and as a bring about. Despite having been with over 10 girls in these 2 months, I still don't see for myself relating in effect as well as I did immediately with my ex.

Ably, I didn't contact her in that 2 month period, and she emailed me 3x in that time. Twice as many as soon as seeing a photo of me, excessive fit, with a hot fair-haired, and a group of friends at my centennial party and at what time irrevocable week, asking for a coffee and asking if I'm in town.

I didn't react to either one of these messages and went on with my life. But now, she's on the brink out always in a cafeteria that has the say anticipated in guise of my buildings access. And deskbound in a way where you can see who's coming out of the access. Acquaint with are over 50 cafe's in the city, and she chooses the one that's right in guise of my access...

So I texted her on sunday, saying that "Possibly we can meet. Depends on what you want to discuss?" and still no oppose... This is gloomy me crazy.

Since do you guys think I could do with do? I identify I made a lot of mistakes in this relationship, as she did. Sometimes I was expecting too greatly from a 20yr old girl but the fact that she has before I finish opened to her parents and started seeing a psychiatric therapist about her issues, is a good gesticulate that she's execution on her issues as well. I without doubt won't be messaging her again, as I will let her do the chasing, but how could do with I deal with the meetup if we go at some stage in with it?

This entry was posted on Thursday 21 October 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply