He Is Casey Kiss

He Is Casey Kiss Image
So I met my current boyfriend this summer. Sweetest guy in the world, proved to me in such a short time that he is probably the best boyfriend I've had so far. He introduced me to new activities like airsofting every weekend, hiking, and all that other cool stuff I've never really experienced before.

He has an ex girlfriend that he absolutely loved freshman year and actually had sex with her. When me and my boyfriend started dating he told me what happened between him and her, she had a chance, many chances, but she lost it all yet I see them flirt with each other all the time. Before him and I started dating, his ex used to manipulate his feelings by making him chase her.

After a day we started dating, she broke up with her boy-toy because she knew we were together. Their constant relationship changes from lovers to in a relationship to just friends changed constantly over the years. This group he introduced me to, Kayla(the ex), Casey(best friend), Emily(Casey's girlfriend), Cody, Matt, Kevin, and DJ(other best friend). Most of the group doesn't like me, Kayla, for being super jealous, Casey, I really don't know why, Emily, I was told it was because I am prettier than she is (not to sound conceded!), DJ, I don't know either, Cody, I suspect because he is Casey's kiss
. Matt, Kevin, and Dylan, the boyfriend, are the only people that I really know that actually like me in the group..

I suspect that Dylan still has feelings for Kayla and I really don't know what I should do. What I would do by myself would actually just abandon the group that he constantly hangs around with except for the ones that don't like me and let Dylan sort things out with Kayla since there are still feelings between them. Matt and Kevin tell me that Dylan is having fun making Kayla jealous by being around me.

It makes me feel like I'm just there for Dylan's entertainment because Kayla is around so often but I have also been told she invites herself to our hang outs. Although I have been told that he talks about me a lot and said I am the best thing that has happened to him in a while but it could be all said just to make Kayla jealous. I'm really not the drama type of person and I'm very sensitive when it comes to people judging me but I am not when it comes to break ups so I wouldn't mind much leaving the group.

Most of the group hates me because I am just there in a relationship with Dylan or because of how I am and the boyfriend who I thought was super amazing is being doubted.. Tonight he is at Kayla's mother's birthday party drinking and having fun while ignoring our calls for our planned routinely night swim. I don't know what to do and I need advice! Should I go with my gut feeling and just abandon the group or should I stand my ground, possibly make their hate for me worse and make Kayla work harder for Dylan..

Tags: movement revolution  things mean  help learning self  self esteem help  why movement young  esteem learning self  kissing modern seriously  kiss number close  think and grow rich  body language man in love  

This entry was posted on Thursday 28 April 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply