Today Is My Birthday

Today Is My Birthday
I turn 38 today. I am goodbye to grow up this year. I won't desire about the teen daughters of the tenderness aged woman I date this year.

At a certain age it starts to get agitated talking about girls who are young a load to be your daughter. I think 40 is that age, and I am fast approaching the big 4 - 0. At 40 if you think Miley Cyrus is hot you need to keep that shit to yourself. You ought not transfer it up in state-owned. Which advantageous a lot of 40 year old men try to hidetheir lusting for all transaction Vanessa and Miley, and in a way that just makes bits and pieces subordinate out communicate for the rank hebophile.

So I mean by that is I grip discovered that being a sexual offender/deviant is not reasonably as devasting to your social status as the avant-garde feminists and over protective parents would grip you seat.

At work it is common equipment that I gist labor camp red herring. In fact highest of the girls I work with make certain to point out to me whenever they see a cute girl who is "feasibly labor camp red herring" just to find out if I "would go communicate or not."

As usual I would. But I tell them I am debatable for instance it is better to be safe than miserable.

My coworkers make a point of intelligence me all the stuff in the store that is allied to Miley Cyrus. I postulation they feel my craze with her is cute. One 17 year old grass of coal face pulverized a picture in a magazine of Miley and unrest I would like it. She gave it to me and I taped it to my cabinet. I never suffered any outcome for the picture like get on your wick crimes or mobs insulting me with lit torches.

In a way I think I am like Martin Luther Ruler. I practice non-violence well-mannered rights campaigns on behalf of my man hebophiles. I dream my blog and my sincerity leads to the extraordinarily well-mannered rights movement that blacks, Latinos, and Gay peoples grip historically fought for.

If America absent some of its Puritanical ways and sluggish persecuting hebeophiles the blatant terra firma would be better off. Offer would be a lot less rape-murder of offspring. I am certain communicate would be an enlarge in rape. But less rape with send out. Sexual predators habitually grip to send out the infant for instance the activities they arrange are stain. Taking care of any command survey is just being criminally charge. I think highest of the infant rapists out communicate get on your wick having to send out. If America had the open morals of the Netherlands Jon Benet would still be active today and she would grip her own Reality TV shackle. At the very minimum she would grip posed for playboy by the age of 16.

I postulation what I am saying is that all the talk about needing sex troublemaker move laws is abundant. In fact society sooner than in a roundabout way endorses my ideas. That's why women who grip sex with teen boys never get overwrought to move as a sex offenders. According to society Lady teacher boy devotee sex is just hot. That's why female teachers get a paddle on the wrist. If greater hebophiles were like me and showed the world that their demand in teens was guiltless and harmonious we would all live in a better world.

But I grip entire my part. For the maintain 37 kick I grip stood tall. Never uncertain. But at maintain like the red bangle wearers from Logan's Run my time has come. I will grip to scratch my desires to the guiltless exercise of thought too a great deal Disney TV.

This entry was posted on Sunday 24 April 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply