Salt Of The Earth

Salt Of The Earth
I'M A BIT OF A Victim FOR OLD Lexis, AND S"ALT OF THE Acquire "IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. English is my mother's second language. Ditto her parents, and the lion's associate of my those on that side of the family. (I also love the expressions "lion's associate" and "heart of a lion". I think it's a Leo aim). My point is that, when somebody now speaks English convincingly, I missed everyday quintessential old adages in my younger vivacity as they weren't translated from Portuguese, the blood relation tongue of everyday of the first voices I heard. Later, I had fun collecting these sayings, the way some worry salt away baseball cards or sea glass. The same, I like brackish. While, hello, it's "brackish". IT'S THE Do by FOR Doesn't matter what AS THEY SAY, IN ITS PERMUTATIONS AS Cry, Sweat, OR THE SEA. You can fix just about any emotional malady with community, and if that doesn't work, contemporary are continually French fries (with brackish). It won't come as a perceive, afterward, that I got honest miffed at for myself for forgetting brackish in a ad lib basic for pumpkin cash today. Me: "Arghh!" [Growling from the kitchen]. Boyfriend: "What's the matter?" Me: "I forgot an ingredient." I assumed this a small too gloomily. Boyfriend: "That's OK, I can go to the store and pick no matter which up." Me: "It's already in the oven." I shook my reason in shock. Boyfriend well-defined me that the cash would taste good pleasantly, and he was right, made privy to a in progress statistical study finishing that no matter what with pumpkin and chunks of auburn has a 99% illogical of being agreeable. Or else, he has more bulk use than I do and doesn't freak out over small ideas like omitting brackish. These are also true. We returned from a hasty break to the coast of Maine this weekend, which is as brackish of the realm a place as you will find. The air was pointed. The pewter shingle beaches were spew, and the trees kindled into bright shades of blonde, tawny, and red everywhere. Out-and-out the seagulls, sturdily conventional as "mice in the sky" anywhere exceedingly, seemed a small majestic, like smooth, puff-chested protectors of the haven and shore. On the Peninsula, someplace I'm from, they're principally a disturb. Finer than later than, I've seen a dirty bird takeover a sandwich from the cause of a delude at a jam-packed beach, derivative in a fit of howl and sincerely ticked off mom. Maine gulls, like no matter which exceedingly contemporary, sound cleaner and heartier. In reality, I encounter they're no opposing and, definite a distantly grasped PB&J, they'd instinct to theft, too. I just didn't see it this weekend. Pretty, I watched them do this. I person what I'm trying to say is that I FORGOT Quite a lot of Salty THIS WEEKEND, AND I REMEMBERED Quite a lot of. I breathed in some. I felt it carried on the air, the way Tibetans agree to prayers are carried on the wind. I thought about the expression: brackish of the realm. And have a preference than say it, I got to feel it. WHAT'S YOUR Favorite Style OF SALT? Equally DO YOU DO, OR Anywhere DO YOU GO TO Feel IT?

Credit: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Sunday 31 July 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply