3 Women Weigh In The Dos And Dont Of Personal Hygiene At Parties

3 Women Weigh In The Dos And Dont Of Personal Hygiene At Parties

GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY

"Make sure you take a bath just before leaving"

So you're going to a swinging party in an hour or so. You showered in the morning and also shaved at that time. You should be set, right?

Not so fast.

We asked a panel of three women about what they like in a guy they hook up with at a swinging party. Every one of them agreed that they wanted a guy freshly showered and shaved.

"I get enough stubble burn from my husband," Carmen said, "and I'm probably going to be with two or three guys at the party, depending on how things go. I don't want my face or thighs rubbed raw because he couldn't be bothered with a razor before he got there."

Lisa agreed. "The lighting at most of the parties I go to is good enough that I can tell if a guy has the five o'clock shadow. If he does, I'm probably going to turn him down. It's just not as fun when I'm getting beard burn." She continued, "I also won't be that into it if I can tell he didn't bother to shower. I go to the trouble of doing makeup and even my hair before going there. Are you telling me he can't bother to get under some hot water and use a little soap?"

"Women like clean shaved men"

Marie concurred. "The smell of a guy isn't a bad thing, and I love it on my husband. But with guys at parties, it can be too much. With some of them, it seems like they've done yard work on a ninety degree day." She added, "And it wouldn't kill them to trim their pubic hair. Not everyone likes the natural look."

AT THE PARTY


When we asked what guys should do at the party, all three women answered immediately with almost the same thing: wash off between women.

"I'm not saying he needs to take a bath using paper towels or anything," Marie said. "But if a guy goes in the bathroom and at least wipes down his pelvic area between women, that's actually kind of a turn on because so few guys bother to do it."

Carmen said, "I've been with so many guys I've had to cut things off with because I got my hand down there and realized he was still sticky around his dick from the last woman. That's kind of gross. Some of them might be into having bareback sex with women who have already done that earlier, but that doesn't mean I want to know that I'm touching some other woman's wetness there."

Lisa told us, "There was this guy I was really into. When we were talking before we got started, things seemed great, and I was really looking forward to the sex. But then we got in a better-lit room, and I realized he still had lipstick from the last girl all over his face. Seriously? He couldn't bother washing that off? I called things off right there."

THE TAKEAWAY


You don't have to be gleaming and perfect for women to be into you at a swinger party. It's one of the draws: we don't have to look like a movie star to get their attention. But if you don't shave, shower, and clean up between women, you're not getting much, and you're probably going to get a negative reputation too.

The post 3 Women Weigh In: The Do's Don't Of Personal Hygiene At Parties appeared first on.

Reference: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Saturday, 3 September 2011 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply