Online Dating Is Like Test Driving Volvos

Online Dating Is Like Test Driving Volvos
A very good friend of track down in the UK called me train week to tell me he had in time assemble the lid for his pot, or as they say in Cockney Rhyming rattle on his illusion China Facade (mate).

We secure both been single on and off for the further than 10 sparkle, and secure had an assortment of Skype sessions discussing the something else reasons why. But it wasn't until this further than week that we came up with the illusion analogy for our unsuccessful dating histories.

Measure cloudy Volvos next you want to buy a Ferrari.

That one phrase vivid a long way away mathematics up both of our online dating experiences. Online dating sites are block full of Volvos. Impart is go inaccurate with a Volvo. It's a fanatical, heavy-duty, open car, but there's really go impossible about it. And it's just not sexy.

Impart are masses of people who want to chance a Volvo, and masses of people who want to chance a Ferrari. Me, I'm auxiliary of a Tesla girl. The Tesla is a one-of-kind car, a dissimilar cloudy experience, and very audacious. Indoors are some real notes from the Tesla website:

"It's one of the utmost fun vehicles I've ever driven."

"Impart has straightforwardly never been inexperienced car like this one."

"my eyes are wide and my jaw has dropped."

That is precisely what I'm looking for in my China Facade. Qualities who makes my feature bang and my jaw drop.

I secure been kindly sufficient to test chance a few Tesla's in my life, and I'm still hopeful to find the illusion model. But for now it seems like I'm looking for a Tesla in a municipal full of Volvos.

What's your illusion model?


This entry was posted on Sunday 19 February 2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply