Help With Kiss Or Maybe Something I Did Wrong

Help With Kiss Or Maybe Something I Did Wrong Image
So this is a chick a met about a couple months ago. We've been out 3 times haven't had any trouble making out, but she had made it clear that "she isn't having sex". Ok whatever I know that doesn't really mean too much on the surface. But anyway, last week we decide we're getting together at her place and watching a movie. She cooks, the whole nine right. So the movie date was last night. During the movie we start making out and I'm just taking it a bit slow. Slowly start kissing her all over.

Unbutton her shorts (no resistance) then begin to pull them down (here she stops me). So I pull back a bit and just keep kissing her. Then I start putting my hand down her shorts under her panties and start rubbing her pussy (no resistance). I then try to pull them down again (she won't let me). Hmm, no worries. Keep kissing. Start kissing her inner thighs again and notice her shorts are a bit loose, so I push them to the side an start licking her pussy and keep sticking my fingers in (no resistance). Then I get on top of her start kissing her again. Try one more time on the shorts. No go.

I'm thinking that she is just strong willed but shit. Idk. Anyone been in similar situations where you go so far but not all the way? And what might it mean. I'm not making a big deal out of it, definitely didn't make any deal out of it with her and I'm not concerned about eventually having sex with her, I'm just curious as to why a girl might do that. I haven't had a ton of experience with lmr (fortunately).

This entry was posted on Saturday 7 April 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply