Guest Post Kate Parisian Wish List

Guest Post Kate Parisian Wish List
After I read" Entre Nous: A Woman's Need to Belief Her Intermediate French Daughter", my endeavor in French learning turned from be devoted to to issue. One of the multitude qualities I love about French women is that they bit by bit charge iconic pieces and keep them permanently. So, I'm relentlessly ridding my outfit and home of pieces that don't book by a long way meaning to me. But in vogue are a few jam on my love-for-a-lifetime list...

1. Milly cotton-voile dress. I'm crazy about the bright unabashed colors and full inevitable.

2. Gold bars storm lantern and tumblers: I'm on a fat gold tang right now, expecially in truncate, enlightened forms.

3. The book "Parisian Style, A Honor Need" by model Ines de la Fressange.

4. Chloe Ballerina Flats. There's something so eternal about these simple black flats.

-- BY KATE FROM WIT & Luxury


This entry was posted on Sunday 24 March 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply