Ednacute20Yahoo Com Ednacute711Gmail Com

Ednacute20yahoo Com Ednacute711gmail Com
Ciao how are u doong and how is ur day with you am Edna 30 yrs of age singel, I am sappy considerate woman, who is inquisitive for her Romeo. I think I don't ask for something magical, I just want to be happy. I am happy with something in my life, but I am melancholy for true love to flit into my life and permeate it with bright glare of joy and happiness. My spirit is full of unshared warm up, anguish, love and care. I need a man who is strong-smelling to fate these feelings and be Knight of my spirit. Are you strong-smelling to fight for it and be my winner? I am family-oriented lady and ghastly in my intentions. I can be brawny as a lioness, sappy as a cat and famous as a strut. Bright drop me a line, you won't regret! and we can meet and get to expose each extra very well on yahoo messager or gmail Ednacute20@yahoo.com or Ednacute711@gmail.com Greg from Hartford ct USA 46yrs

This stupid scammer can't keep his gender or name direct. He uses the name princesslarry711 on confirio.com


This entry was posted on Thursday 30 May 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply