Torn Between Two

Torn Between Two
weheartit

I will be 25 in May and until now I have never had a prime relationship with a guy in person, but that does not mean that I've never been in love. You see, I was untrained with a contemporary disability that has led me to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair. For the release time I have been struggling with self-acceptance and my own insecurities. I didn't put on that somebody would ever want to be with me or imagine to love me because of my disability. My experiences with love had only proved me right. No guy at ease to be with me. Maybe they were worried because they didn't gossip how to be with hang loose like me. I've tried online dating sites and string certainly to meet a few of them in person. Each person of them were the precise - liked me for my personality, to the lead they knew about my physical disability, but had a change of item once they've twitch out. None of them can see a fortune with me and, otherwise of trying, they chose to turn the further way. These moments of rejection were the hardest to pick for my part back up from because I was ahead of cynical. How can people be so shallow? So superficial? I felt unbearable and unaided. I didn't put on that somebody would want me. Would I string want myself? I inferred everywhere these guys were coming from. Maybe I would have wide-ranging the precise if the tables were turned. But I after that realized that they didn't advantage me and I didn't want them. I want hang loose who can see the person that I am first, and not my disability or my wheelchair. I want hang loose who will approval and inspire me all-around life, and not place uncertainties in my mind or deduce me down. Donate are satisfactory people in this world who have less expectations of me, and I do not need them in my life to tell me that possessions are impossible without string giving me a crush. Really, it's perpetually nice to have hang loose to love and maintain life with, but I first be on my own than to be with hang loose who can't see the person that I am - me.

And just such as I had gone astray all daydream in love...

Two years ago from now, I had met "Texas" put on the right track a videogame and fell in love accidentally. I relive feeling unhelpful about it because it would be too rich, but possessions had happened too fast and to the lead I knew it we were what's more meaningfully involved. We've texted and talked on the summon prevailing, only falling a cut above in love with each further. He has become one of the top figure considerable people in my life and the only one who can make me feel the way I do such as I'm with him. As cliche as it sounds, I moral can't foresee my life without him anymore and can see a fortune with him. I couldn't tell him while. Not yet. I've felt repentant prevailing for not telling him the serious piece of information about me, but I was worried to lose him. I just indispensable time - the right time - to fully tell him and be carrying weapons for the charge. That day fully came after realistically two years. I don't gossip what had hurdle me to tell him, but I can feel my serious item on the line as the words came out. He didn't cope with it too well. He freaked out and at ease post to log what I had just told him. He had felt misled and lied to, and I couldn't reprove him because it was true. At that very advantage I had understood that I gone astray him for good. That whatever thing that we had between us was suddenly ancient history. We had strategy to meet, live together, get married and have mope. He understood that it changes whatever thing about our fortune. I was bombarded with questions that I couldn't string place myself: Possibly will I have kids? Would it be passed down to our kids? How will I cope with care of him such as he's sick? I began to feel as if I carried a noxious scourge with his do. I didn't like how low it made me feel and I wasn't leaving to let it direct to keep me down. At what time intake that night in continuous weep, I woke up with a new slope and established that, if he couldn't see the person that I am beyond my physical disability, then I don't want him anymore. I knew that it only aimed that he wasn't the right one for me. But it only took him a day until he had contacted me again. We were on the summon and I listened to him cry. He told me that he was very wisecracker with me for being criminal with him dressed in all this time, but that he had talked with his sister and she had made him be glad about how happy I made him. He told me that he's never been this happy with somebody. That he still cares about me and loves me. He cried because he didn't gossip how long I would live considering my national and didn't want to grow old unaided, but after that didn't want to be with somebody overly. In the end, we established to direct with our relationship because we still love each further. We'll just cope with it one step at a time - linger until we what's more graduate from college, try animate together to see if we'll still work, and then marry. It was a within reach crucial. Unlike the further guys that I've met, he was timely to try and give us a crush. And I wasn't set to lose him so I certainly.

But there's a make a face...

I was home-schooled dressed in my sophomore blind date in high university due to form issues so I used up top figure of my time on the machine playing games and socializing put on the right track chatrooms. That is such as I met "Connecticut". I don't relive straightforwardly how it happened, but we on top of up "dating". He was the first guy that I had ever felt what I understood was "love" at the time, but we were what's more young and took each further for approved. At last we had downtrodden up and gone astray contact. It took me a very long time to get over him and I never completely did. It clearly got easier as time passed, but I still understood about him from time to time and understood about getting back in touch again. We on top of up sighting each further on Myspace and Facebook over the years, getting in and out of contact with each further. I remembered the first time we had reunited on Myspace, I knew that we what's more still had feelings for each further because we would casually flirt put on the right track our explanation to each further. But as at full tilt as I felt for my part falling for him again, I deleted him and told for my part to never look back. At what time a few years, I twitch him on Facebook and felt that I was in a position to be friends with him again if he at ease to. It's been years and I was in love with "Texas". I knew it was safe. He average my friend question and we began chatting which led to us exchanging summon facts and texting. It was moral platonic for me. As I still cared for him, I only understood of him as a friend.

Or so I had understood...

As the sparkle passed, he became a cut above open about his feelings for me and confessed that he never stopped thinking about me. All of inhabit years far-off he had at ease to contact me, but was worried that I unloved him for some holder. I made it gaudy that I was in a relationship with hang loose and that I was in love. He wasn't leaving to give up only while. At first, he at ease to linger and, as insensitive as it sounds, hoped for "Texas" and I to break up. At what time awhile, he established that he at ease to be with me string at what time I was still in a relationship with "Texas" because it was better than not having me at all. I acknowledge - "Connecticut" understood all the right possessions, showed a cut above spice up in me, and spoken his relate to for me so only - possessions that I've at ease to hear/see from "Texas". But what's more of them are work of fiction. "Texas" just isn't the type to saying his affections the way "Connecticut" does. He does it differently and I'm learning that it's reasonable. Not anybody will love you the way you want them to. It doesn't mean that they love you any less. But my feelings for "Connecticut" had mature. I twitch for my part getting jealous whenever there were further girls talking to him and mystified him whenever we didn't talk. I love "Texas", but I like "Connecticut". I can see for my part with either one. It was just a matter of who would be the one to love me for who I am - hear the serious apportion.

I told "Connecticut" about my disability. Implausibly, he took it well. He didn't care that I was in a wheelchair. He didn't care what I had because it didn't change the way he feels about me. I was disturbed with his do. It was singular and hard to put on. I mean, how can it not win over him? Why was his do so work of fiction from "Texas"? From all of the further guys that I've met? Maybe he's still oblivious. Maybe he needs to see me in person to completely understand what he's getting himself into. Or perhaps he's just permissive. Maybe he's the right one for me. He had string understood that he didn't care if we couldn't have mope. He just at ease me. He's fierce about me.

So, there you have it. All of my life I had been unaided and now I am uneven between two guys. I gossip that I have stronger feelings for "Texas". I love him with all of me. I can feel it every time that I am with him. But I think that I am falling for "Connecticut" too. Is it string possible to love two people at once? I've established that I'd linger until I meet what's more of them in person. I think that's the only way I'll gossip who simply accepts me and will love me for me. I can see a fortune with what's more. I just daydream that I don't end up inoperative what's more in the end.

I love "Texas", but what if "Connecticut" is a better guy for me

This entry was posted on Sunday 8 September 2013 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply