He Told Me He Loved Fat Curves Only For Him To Cheat On Me With Eight Slim Women

to be decided who we are to impress people we love sometimes may well be a obstruction that entitlement den us for life if we do not show them to surpass who we are twice as subsequently it comes to a relationship where we acknowledge to change just to impress our allies. The story of this young woman entitlement either make you retrieve a step backwards or marmalade to sit in dim-wittedness of love that cannot be returned.

Cassie Payne a 26-year-old girl, was a size 12 subsequently she met her ex. Participating in their four-year relationship, her weight rose to size 24 as he told her he liked curvy women so she breakdown 'the a cut above the best. She ate takeaways and snacked on crisps, toffee and biscuits only to find out her man had been seeing eight a good deal women.

She was startled to discover they were all slim They field up and she went on a nourishment Now is back to a size 8.

Cassie's Opulent Story:


Cassie weighed 10st 7lbs subsequently she first met her ex - who we cannot name - in addition to friends. The couple would obtain having nights in together eating takeaways four times a week. As Cassie's waistline began to develop, she uttered regulation over their heavy nourishment but he would tell her not to worry about her size. She said:

'My mum kindly not compulsory I ought to lose some weight but subsequently I told my boyfriend he dependable me I looked great and not to worry. 'He was interminably saying that celebrities had got it so rough as men disliked in essence skin and bones girls and loved real curves. Similar to I put on weight he told me I looked sexier so I got the impression that it was the a cut above the better.'

Getting interesting?. Interpret extra and see her enlightened individual...

'I had disappeared the exterior four being eating whatever thing thinking that he respected my curvy body subsequently all the time he was step by step departure off me' Last they had been together four being, she had blown up to a size 24 and 17st. 'I knew I was curvy but told in person that as long as my partner in crime nonexistent me, what did it matter?

We were happy so I didn't need to worry what a good deal people breakdown,' Cassie held. But so her happiness was defeated subsequently she got a call from a friend chastise her that her man was untrustworthy. 'I confronted him and he told me it was horrendous claptrap. I supposed him and told my friend not to call me again,' she held. But as time conceded Cassie began to grow mindful.

She said: 'He was departure out on his own and started switching his christen off. I noticed he held his magazine was sound asleep stacks a lot which seemed odd.' Last he started acceptance texts in the medium of the night, Cassie determined to check his christen. 'I determined to do a bit of prying to put my mind at rest and logged onto his Facebook leaf. I scrolled in addition to the timeline and award was a photo of my boyfriend which had been tagged 'my pet by a woman I didn't recount.

I posted a explanation saying "Who's baby?" Report like she usual a standalone communication from the woman asking Cassie how she knew him. Similar to Cassie replied that he was her stable boyfriend, she was startled subsequently the woman replied saying she was his girlfriend too.

At first she didn't want to fix it: 'I unquestionable in person she was deceit and just jealous as she nonexistent him. I was bitter with him, but I was bitter with in person too. I had passed on in person go and I vowed to lose the weight But so she dishonorable eight Facebook messages from choice women all claiming to be dating her boyfriend.

She confronted her man and was shocked subsequently he admitted he had been untrustworthy. But she was equivalent extra startled subsequently she looked at the profile coat of the women he had seen behind her back. 'I appreciate to recount why he had cheated. I intended them all to be big girls like me as that was his oddity. But they were all skin and bones minnies. It didn't make purpose,' she held.

I was bitter with him, but I was bitter with in person too. I had passed on in person go and I vowed to lose the weight.' Cassie affiliated a gym and overhauled her nourishment. She said:

Through revenge against her ex as her motivation, she stranded with her nourishment and exercise supervision and the weight began to fall off until she was a slim size 8, weighing nine stonework.

'My confidence started to grow. I noticed a good deal men seemed strange in me and stopped thinking about my ex so to a great extent,' she held. But so she bumped into him at a party and had the stop to show him what he was wanting. 'He was staring at me and I noticed he was looking me up and down. But it wasn't until our eyes met that he looked startled and it twigged it was me. He walked over and I laughed and held to him "you didn't be on familiar terms with me did you?" He admitted he hadn't and told me I looked overwhelming. 'He asked me if I nonexistent departure out some time. Following I would acknowledge undamaged suchlike to find out live in words but I undersized realised I just didn't care anymore. 'I held "no believe" and walked shown. Sophisticated his eyes were on my size eight bum as I walked off was the best feeling in the world. I haven't seen him like and acknowledge no force to. however if he does read this I would like to thank him for untrustworthy on me. It was the best oddity he ever did for me as I acknowledge justly never been happier.'

Slouch your clarification...Give a ride to few months extra to win trade in prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the year. Boundless luck!

This entry was posted on Saturday 24 May 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply