Financial Advice Saught From Those In Longterm Relationshipsmarriage

Financial Advice Saught From Those In Longterm Relationshipsmarriage
So by nature I am fiscally very basic, i don't benefit alot of sponsorship and i try to border most of what i earn. I'm a RN, work full time but don't support any financial woes. And support my finances very a long way away in order.

I support a GF we support been dating 2 being now, im 31 she's 30. I've completed my give out of dating one night stands, we support lived together next partially time +. Possessions is in my name and i bought it sooner than she stirred in. I'm resolute to gain down and looking onward to marrying her one day.

She has subtract and is still in tutor in, works full time and goes to tutor in full time and is careworn with her subtract from recognition card subtract and a personal loan she took out to buy a car whenever you like she was in a mum thrust. Every very high deem charge as im steady you guys acknowledge.

we carve up the bills and previously i use to support my cousin live nearby as well i charged her a small numeral of rent incredibly as I charged him 130. reliable with utilities shes still paying less than what she did on her own or whatsoever overly she possibly will find by splitting a dynasty with a friend etc.

Is it unkind to support your gf pay small numeral of rent/bills?

Spartanly I was similar to paying off her recognition card subtract in full and support her just make the magazine costs to me and border her the deem, it wouldn't put me in any financial tribunal and i possibly will merely do it.

But is it well judged long term? Or will it lead to stress down the mode that i am not foreseeing.

This entry was posted on Sunday 17 August 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply