Hippy And Fabulous

Hippy And Fabulous
My associate (I'm trying out this new word, its refinement talk for "work friend") and I were skimming the pages of the December issue of Glamour, one of my favorite women's magazines such as it's full of shiny gear as well as articles that strong desire my noodle. Here's the surround, with Michelle Obama grueling shiny gear - enlarge procession verdict on their part to attract the "thinking women" and the "women who like shiny gear." Worked on us. This is whatever thing about women's magazines that has irritated me for years but moved the wits pot in the compartment bay yesterday: So is up with the squat stories that teach you how to corporate colors for your body type? Whichever single soubriquet they give the body types is so freaking mean. Why don't they tell us what type Michelle Obama is, or whatever irreprehensible starlet is on the cover? They've gotta occupy their own body image demons. See the snapshot of the birthright advance below (Yes, they've somewhat put a red box curved her "problem territory"). It's just so mean. Why haven't those Dove people on the fray for real fascination sunk their friend-chicken-chompin' teeth into this one? I'd re-name the body titles to these: Edge Size - Heaps to love, and equivalent self-important to give Boy Produced - Curves, who needs 'em? Pear Produced - Hippy and enlarge Busty (seems like it would be positive but the girl is continually fat) - Boobilicious Admittedly, anybody who drop into these categories - which is every woman functioning in the real world -- isn't triumphant about their individual "problem territory," and the article has good intentions, but inclination someone "Boy Produced", really? Isn't that like the maximum slam? As a sidenote, I fall into the "Pear Produced" form and it infuriates me to no end. This "pear" soubriquet continually seems to pop into my mind what I try on clothing that don't masses look right. The pear bound to be isn't a nature I want to resemble. Damn you popular media. I wish I had the strength of mind to boycott you. But if I did, what would I think/blog about?

This entry was posted on Monday 10 November 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply