Singles And Dating Open Question My Ex Girlfriend Is Single Again What Do I Do

Singles And Dating Open Question My Ex Girlfriend Is Single Again What Do I Do
Basically my ex who was my best friend before being my girlfriend left me in November of last year for a guy from her university,since then she has told me that it was a mistake and she regrets it.

We never spoke while she went out with the guy but she split with him in April and we've been friends again since. She then went out with a guy from work but he turned out to be a scumbag who was cheating on her and she dumped him a couple of days ago. Ironically I left my now ex girlfriend the day before and I cant stop thinking about my ex,I talk to her online almost every day. She's really down and depressed right now after being played by the guy at work so I dont know if its the right time but I really wanna get back together with her before someone else beats me to it.

I know a lot of people say exes are exes for a reason but I really love this girl and I'd love nothing more than to be with her again so just doing nothing Isn't an option. A few of my friends also think she still has feelings for me because we are very flirty when we are out together. I would really appreciate it if someone could give me some advice on what I should do to be with her again.

Origin: pickup-girls-advices.blogspot.com

This entry was posted on Monday 12 January 2015 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply